Monday, January 18, 2010

Wow, January 18th already. Where does the time go? we ask ourselves this every month don't we? It's been over a week, probably closer to two since I said I would think about posting my goals. I got sick , and life quickly took over.
Note to SELF--
First goal: Don't let life take over!
Second Goal: Work on at least ONE meaningful project each day.
Third Goal: Work out, and I mean WORK OUT! Build up a sweat, get sore!!
Fourth Goal: Eat healthy, no cheating!
Fifth Goal: Lose 70 lbs, 10 lbs at a time.
Sixth Goal: Get BMI below 30 so I can get a Breast REduction!!!! Longtime dream of mine.
Seventh Goal: Keep going even after that.
Eighth Goal: Read a good book every month.
Ninth Goal: Be more loving and appreciative at home.
Tenth Goal: Grow my Testimony!!

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say... DITTO? Except the breast reduction. Mine will get small enough when I lose the weight.

    ReplyDelete