Friday, January 15, 2010




Ok, So I haven't written in a while...My hubby was out of town, then I came down with some cold/flu bug and was feeling like, well....like I had the crud!
But before all that my two guys had a wonderful evening together tying flies.






A VERY serious undertaking!






Requiring much concentration.....



And the right supplies....



Which results in these beauties...





It was a productive, imaginative, and bonding experience for my guys. Not to mention it gave me a wee bit of down time to read. It is not often that our Littleman sits still that long, not only will his body rarely do it, but his mind won't let him. He is continuously coming up with new ideas, thoughts, and creative ways of doing things, hence the blistex as glue. When his thoughts flow so do his words and he never stops talking. I thought my daughter talked a lot! And I didn't realize boys liked to talk SO much. Hmmm? Well, I can't complain, at least he can share his thoughts with me, or his feelings no matter how disgruntled they may be at times. Ok, back to that night. The most impressive part (besides getting to see my two guys engaged in one activity together) was the clean-up that happened when they were finished. Not one stray feather, thread, or hook did I find that night or the next morning. wooo hoooo! They can do this any night as far as I'm concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment