Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Against my better Judgement, but For my own Good!



I went swimming this morning.
Practicing laps for the "triathlon" I am going to
participate in, in April. My new saying...."Against my better
judgement, but for my own good!" My good friend Amy was
there with me. She is a good swimmer and gives me motivation.
I need motivation.
Even though I have wonderful, worthy
goals...I find I still need that extra motivation that having a
great workout buddy gives me.
Maybe...? if I put my goals on here it will be added incentive
for me because they would be out in the open!
Grrrrrr. that's SCARY !!!
Let me think about it and maybe I will list them later today.


The Path I choose from this day forward.....



Will have a tremendous impact on this littleman of mine!!!

And I want to choose a worthy path...that he might have a

desire to follow that path as well.

A path to a healthy life!

This is what parents, mothers, should give their children. An example worth following. A healthy lifestyle to live up to.

A path worthy of travel.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post! You said it SOO well!! Thank you.

    And by the way... you are my motivation every morning!

    ReplyDelete