Monday, January 4, 2010

Didn't swim this morning. My faithful workout companion was under the weather. I didn't totally slack though.
I went for a walk.
A brisk one, with the puppy.
We both needed it. For exercise. She needed the practice learning to walk politely on a leash. She did pretty good 1 on 1. We did three laps around our neighborhood. Which ads to about 40 minutes of brisk walking. It wasn't exactly raining out, but misting and windy. Not too bad. I was just grateful it wasn't icy. Though it was dark. Nice and peaceful in the early morning! No slacking anymore in the exercise department or the eating bad one, cuz I am signing up for a "Kodiak Biggest Loser" contest. Cash prizes of substantial amounts and a new body to look forward to. I say it all the time. now It's time to DO IT!!!!!
I know this entry isn't about motherhood at all is it? Well, my health does effect my parenting. The more energy I have the more patience I have.
The better I feel, the better I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment