Thursday, April 9, 2009


Wow, I remember this day! You were just learning to walk good and we took you to the beach. Even though that water was big and cold, you had no fear. It looks here as if you are just contimplating your next move...which of course was straight ahead into the water but for the fact that Mommy caught you! If only I had know then what I know now about how you are a non-stop mover and shaker....well even if I had I wouldn't change a THING! You keep me on my toes, and that is what I was aiming for. Your big sister Kaili didn't put me through a fraction of the stress or turmoil I go through with you, but it's ok. You have so much heart, so much personality, so much compassion despite also having a thing about whaling on your mama, throwing toys over railings, squishing your food all over, drawing on yourself with markers (washable thank Goodness), eating crayons and all sorts of unmentionable things.

I wouldn't trade you for all the good books out there.
Your Daddy and I have so much fun with you, and now this moment at Refuge Cove is almost 2 yrs behind us. We will be having many more beach experiences in the future. In fact we went to HAWI'I and that was a BLAST. You loved the water and the shallow play area we found at Poui'a Pou beach. more on that in another entry.
love you tons and tons
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment