Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Present Tense

Today,
The Present,
Currently,
I am a stay-at-home, work-at-home mom. I love my job. I couldn't ask for a more interesting, lively, difficult, and rewarding job. Who ever said parenting is easy has not been a mother yet...oh yeah that was someone in the family. Little does that person know.............Well I do. And I am sure many of you out there know too. Parenting, not the Peace Corps, is the Toughest Job you'll ever LOVE! I hope you will love it anyway, if you chose to become a parent. You may not love everything about it, but there will definitely be times that are so wonderful that the hard times are dim. I have so much more to say about being a mom, and even a single mom. For now I am going to breath easy and get this blog going smoothly. If you have any comments or questions about single parenting and attending college, comment me.
Blessed be the moms!
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment