Sunday, July 11, 2010



Wow, I haven't posted here in a very long time.

Today is Seven 11!!!

7-11

7/11

July 11, 2010. DAMONS BIRTHDAY.

We didn't do anything fabulous, but spend time with family, in the sun. That in itself was extraordinary! I loved every minute of it. I made pancakes for breakfast. I made Damon a "4" pancake the picture of which I haven't loaded onto my computer yet. lame I know.....

But we had pancakes, went to church where the primary sang "happy birthday"to Damon and another child who's birthday it was. We came home, ate lunch, changed our clothes and went to Ft Abercrombie to walk around Lake Gertrude. We stopped at the beach there and let the dogs swim while we enjoyed the sun.










Then we drove up Pillar Mt. and took in the view. Absolutely breathtaking. clear skies, warm sunshine, and good company. After all that we finally came back home and I made dinner. Kaili, Damon and Cynthia were outside hanging out.

Now we are all done with dinner and everyone has dispursed to various spots. Cynthia and I are in the living room watching Bolt. Kaili, Damon, and the neighbor girl are outside in the sun. John is outside also, but loading the truck for his ATV ride tomorrow with his neice Meagan. Meagan is upstairs. It has been a GREAT weekend.

A GREAT weekend. I have enjoyed every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment